At Optum Serve, we’re your partner. We provide the tools, resources and insights needed to achieve your ultimate goal: better health across the nation. By understanding your unique needs, we can create solutions to help you reach your mission.
From emergencies like COVID-19 to long-term challenges, we bring together the data, expertise and resources needed to support you. Our team works quickly and efficiently while maintaining high impact and integrity in our results.
Manage and support events and programs at each stage of the care continuum.
Program and event management
Our consumer data delivers better, more relevant insights to help provide solutions specific to your population.
- Full program management supported by an Event Operations Center
- Clinic staff recruitment, credentialing and training
- Supply chain management, providing medical supplies and traditional cold chain supplies
- Clinical workflows that follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
- IT platform that supports patient data management, including registration and scheduling
Preparedness and readiness are executed through various capabilities that can enable you to be proactive rather than reactive.
- Assured Access programs (cost-effective approaches to readiness capabilities)
- Resource planning tools (human capital, inventories, technology assets, knowledge, infrastructure, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Business continuity planning
- Modeling and simulation
- Pilot programs and exercises
- Training and readiness programs
- Pre-event network analysis
- Playbooks for communicating and organizing during emergencies
- Consulting services
- Policy and regulatory research
- Best/promising practices
Health care delivery organizations and public health agencies face capacity and resource challenges to respond to a crisis of magnitude and duration. We enable the support staff, equipment and expertise to provide the response needed in critical situations.
- Medical event management
- Vaccination programs
- Screening and laboratory testing
- Scalable mobile medical platforms (mobile clinics)
- Care coordination integrator (emergency care, alternative care, telehealth, call centers, etc.)
- Logistics and supply chain management (inventories, stocks, cold-chain management, etc.)
- Flexible, agile staffing solutions
- Non-traditional care solutions
- Clinical trial and research support
- Medical countermeasure distribution
- Targeted outreach to hard-to-reach (remote/diverse) populations
- Incident command system support
- Crisis mitigation
Public health emergencies disproportionately impact those with chronic conditions, especially populations in rural, minority and underserved communities. Through our community planning and preparedness, we can positively impact people with the support they need when they need it.
- Health equity programming
- Community preparedness, emergency response and recovery planning
- Community engagement, outreach and education (underserved, hard to reach)
- Whole health approach (social supports, social determinants of health)
- Integrator and partnership building (governmental, community, faith-based organizations)
- Applied research
- Data analytics (health care utilization, vulnerability indexes)
- Community resilience
Surveillance and data analytics
At times, decision-makers are unable to detect, identify, model and track public health and other critical data so authorities can make real-time, data-informed decisions. We enable processes that allow for early warning and forecasting.
- Predictive modeling, analytics and decision support
- Forecasting (infectious and non-infectious diseases)
- Early warning
- Applied research
- Decision support tools and dashboards
- Computational epidemiology
- Data visualization
- Capability mapping